Unmeeting is using Apple's TestFlight to manage app testing. You will be prompted to install the TestFlight app during this process. You will need a TestFlight link to the Unmeeting app to get started.
- On your iPad, open the TestFlight link to the app.
- Follow the prompts to install the Apple Test Flight app, if you haven't yet installed it.
- Launch the TestFlight app if not already running, and you should see the Unmeeting app in your Apps list. Tap INSTALL to install the app, after accepting the test terms.
- When the app installation completes, open it.
- When prompted, tap Sign in using Slack and tap Continue to use Expo to sign in.
- An OAuth signin flow will launch. If you are not signed in to Slack, you will see a screen allowing you to enter your workspace's Slack URL. This is the URL you use for your team's Slack workspace. If your workspace URL is "mycoolworkspace.slack.com", then you will enter mycoolworkspace in the field. Then tap Continue.
- A sign in form for your Slack workspace will appear. Enter your Slack username and password, and tap Sign in.
- A permission grant screen for your Slack workspace will be shown. Tap Allow to allow the Unmeeting app permission to access basic information about your Slack public channels and your user profile. Unmeeting uses this info to allow you to create hubs that correspond to your team's public Slack channels, and to display your username and avatar image.
- The OAuth flow completes and the app loads a screen where you can create or choose a hub. A hub is the basic space where your team will interact when using Unmeeting. Currently hubs correspond to Slack channels. If you are the first of your team to use Unmeeting with your Slack workspace, then you will not have any hubs. Instead you will have a list of your Slack channels with the option to create a hub based on one of them. Select a channel that your close team uses to create a hub for it. For example, if the "general" channel is where your close team spends their time in Slack, then select Start a Hub for general.
- The Hub view will load.
Now proceed to your first steps with the app.